As at July 2015 I have published seven books, two of fiction and five of nonfiction. One of the fiction books was self-published; two of the nonfiction books were published via the print-on-demand operation at the website VDARE.com; the other four books were all issued by regular publishers (with, for some of the nonfiction books, different publishers for the paperback versions and translations). I have also published a spoken-language CD.
My most recent book, which was published by VDARE.com in July, 2015, has the title From the Dissident Right II: Essays 2013.
Here is a full list:
- Seeing Calvin Coolidge in a Dream, published by St. Martin's Press, 1996. A domestic-comedy novel about Chinese people living in the U.S.A.
- 36 Great American Poems, a spoken-language CD.
- Fire from the Sun, an eBook available on Kindle as of February 2012. A novel about China, Tibet, Wall Street, Italian opera, show business, fate, and sundry other things.
- Prime Obsession, published by Joseph Henry Press (hardback, 2003) and Plume (paperback, 2004). An account of the Riemann Hypothesis, a famous unsolved problem in mathematics.
- Unknown Quantity, same two publishers (2006, 2007). Also published in the U.K., both hardback (April 2007) and paperback (April 2008), by Atlantic Books. A popular history of algebra.
- We Are Doomed: Reclaiming Conservative Pessimism, published by Crown Forum, 2009. A nonfiction book offering a conservative pessimist's view of America's politics, culture, society, and prospects.
- From the Dissident Right: Essays on the National Question 2001-2013, published by VDARE.com books, 2013. A collection of essays on the National Question written, mostly for VDARE.com, from 2001 to 2013.
- From the Dissident Right II: Essays 2013, published by VDARE.com books, 2013. Another collection of essays, mostly on the National Question, written for VDARE.com and other outlets in 2013.